Before borrowing, you need deposit assets to Torches.
Here is the tutorial on how to borrow on Torches.
- 1.After you finish depositing, get on ‘Supplied Assets’ and click 'Collateral' button to stake the asset you want.
2. Select assets you want to borrow and click the ‘Borrow’ button.
Torches support assets including BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, KCS, SKCS.
The asset collateral factor is as follows:
Take USDT as an example
- 1.Click 'Borrow' button
2. Enter the amount you want to borrow. Before you click ‘Borrow’, please confirm the relevant information.
3. When you finish borrowing, you can see the data here.
4. If you want to repay, get on the ‘Borrowed Assets’ and click 'Manage'.
5. Click ‘Repay’ and type the amount you want to repay and click ‘Repay’.
If you are interested in borrowing assets on Torches, you can easily apply this function by following this tutorial step by step.
Hope you have a great journey on Torches.